Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon HillThis is another book that I wanted to read for a while, since is a well-known old book. The first impression of the book is that is pretty similar to the book called "The Secret" because basically it teach you in a way about how to think to be successful and make money.
There are some parts that I like about the book but there are others that nowadays are quite out of date.
If you have read "The secret" I don't recommend you to read this one, and if you haven't then I recommend you more reading "The secret".
Some parts of the book that I like.
The Major Attributes of Leadership.
- Unwavering courage
- A keen sense of justice
- Definiteness of decision
- Definiteness of plans
- The habit of doing more than paid for
- A pleasing personality
- Sympathy and understanding
- Mastery of detail
- Willingness to assume full responsibility
How To Develop Persistence.
- A definite purpose backed by burning desire for its fulfillment.
- A definite plan, expressed in continuous action.
- A mind closed tightly against all negative and discouraging influences, including negative suggestions of relatives, friends and acquaintances.
- A friendly alliance with one or more persons who will encourage one to follow through with both plan and purpose.