Wednesday, 16 January 2013
Thursday, 3 January 2013
The books explains very simple and important things about marketing giving examples of the big battles of marketing in history.
Some good quotes of the book.
Principles of defensive warfare
- Only the market leader should consider playing defense.
- The best defensive strategy is the courage to attack yourself.
- Strong competitive moves should always be blocked.
Principles of offensive warfare
- The main consideration is the strength of the leader's position.
- Find a weakness in the leader's strength.
- Launch the attack on as narrow a front as possible.